The service that Catablog provides is free for bloggers. Bloggers will be given access to the online directory of bloggers but will only see the list of bloggers in their own blog category.
Only subscribers to Catablog will have access to all the bloggers in the Catablog directory, including their profile page which outlines their social media influence and data as well as contact information.
Any contact details on a blogger’s profile page has either been provided by the blogger themselves or sourced legally from the internet on their blog or social media pages.
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Catablog.
This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of www.catablog.com.au
- 1. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Catablog and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- 3. Restrictions on use
- 3.1 You must not:
- (a) use any device, routine or software that interferes, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site;
- (b) engage in any action that requires, or may require, an unreasonable or excessively large load on our infrastructure;
- (c) use this site to decipher passwords or security encryption codes, transmit any worms, viruses or Trojan horses, transfer or store illegal, threatening or obscene material or otherwise violate the security of any computer network;
- (d) use this site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, to engage in any misleading or deceptive online marketing practices or for any fraudulent or malicious purposes;
- (e) use any spider, robot or search/retrieval application or any screen scraping, data mining or similar data gathering device, process, program or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of this site;
- (f) use this site by any automated means;
- (g) use this site to transmit junk mail, spam or chain letters or pyramid schemes or engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email;
- (h) interfere with the display of any advertisements appearing on or in connection with this site;
- (i) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, modify, translate, frame or reformat any of the material contained on this site;
- (j) reproduce, duplicate, copy or store any of the material appearing on this site other than for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- (k) falsely imply that any other business or website is associated with Catablog or this site;
- (l) do anything that leads, or may lead, to a decrease in the value of Catablog’s intellectual property rights in this site; (m) use or exploit any of the material appearing on this site for, or in connection with, any business or enterprise (whether for profit or otherwise), that is in competition with Catablog; (n) release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity or information relating to Catablog without Catablog’s prior written consent; or (o) use this site to transmit any information or material that is, or may reasonably be considered to be: (i) abusive, threatening, harassing, harmful, obscene, indecent, lewd, inflammatory, violent, vulgar, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way; (ii) libellous, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarised; (iii) infringing upon or violating any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right; (iv) in breach of any duty of confidentiality by which you are bound, whether by way of a fiduciary or contractual relationship; (v) in breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights; (vi) a misrepresentation of facts, including the impersonation of any person or entity or a misrepresentation of an affiliation with any person or entity (including any sponsorship or endorsement); (vii) in violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encouraging of others to do so; (viii) containing any political campaigning material, advertisements or solicitations; or (ix) likely to bring the Company or any of its directors or employees into disrepute.
- 4. Violations of these Usage Terms 4.1 Without limiting any other remedies available to Catablog at law or in equity, Catablog reserves the right to, without notice: (a) temporarily or indefinitely suspend, or terminate, your access to this site or refuse to provide goods or services to you if: (i) you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) Catablog is unable to verify or authenticate any information that you provides to us; or (iii) Catablog believes that your actions may cause damage and/or legal liability to Catablog, any of its customers or suppliers or any other person; and (b) remove or block access to any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that Catablog, in its sole and absolute discretion, regards in any way to be objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, any person's intellectual property rights or these Terms and Conditions.
- 5. Indemnity
- 5.1 You indemnify and holds harmless Catablog and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from and against any losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages (including actual, special, indirect and consequential losses or damages of every kind and nature, including all legal fees on a solicitor-client basis and on indemnity basis with respect to any party/party costs) suffered or incurred by any of them due to, arising out of, or in any way related to (directly or indirectly): (a) any material or information that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site; (b) your use of, or connection to, this site; or (c) your negligence or misconduct, breach of this these Terms and Conditions or violation of any law or the rights of any person.
- 5.2 Registration and account security Approval of registrations
- 5.3 Catablog reserves the right to accept or reject any application for registration of an account with Catablog in its discretion.
- Login details 5.4 Upon registration with Catablog, you may be issued with a username and password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password for this site. Catablog will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your failure to comply with this security obligation. You agree that Catablog will be entitled to assume that any person using this site with your username and password is you or your authorised representative.
- 5.5 You must notify Catablog immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of any password or any other breach of security.
- Account information 5.6 In order to register an account with Catablog, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions and provide Catablog with
- (a) a valid email address;
- (b) accurate billing and contact information (including your street address and the name and telephone number of your authorised billing contact and administrator); and
- (c) any other information that may be required by Catablog during the registration process. 5.7 You must promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy at all times. 5.8 You must also provide to Catablog such documentation and/or information as required by Catablog from time to time in order to verify your identity and the truth, accuracy and completeness of any information that you provide to Catablog. 5.9 You represent and warrant to Catablog that all information provided to Catablog by you, including the information provided by you through our account registration module or entered into your account profile, is true and not misleading and does not violate any applicable law or regulation or any person's intellectual property or other rights.
- Multiple accounts and automated account opening 5.10 Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- 6. Intellectual property Copyright
- 6.1 This site and all of its content (including all of the text, graphics, designs, software, data, sound and video files and other information contained in this site, and the selection and arrangement thereof) are the property of Catablog or its licensors (as applicable) and are protected by Australian and international copyright laws. You must not reproduce, transmit, republish or prepare derivative works from any of the material on this site except as expressly authorised by these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written consent of Catablog or other copyright owner (as applicable). You may download and print out content from this site only for your own personal and non-commercial use and provided that you do not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
- Trademarks 6.2 The look and feel of this site (including all button icons, scripts, custom graphics and headers) are the service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Catablog. These trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used, copied or imitated, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Catablog.
- 7. Disclaimer of warranties
- 7.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Catablog and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates expressly disclaim all conditions, representations, and warranties (whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise) in relation to this site, including any implied warranty or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement.
- 7.2 This site is provided strictly on an "as is" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Catablog and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates make no representation, warranty or guaranty as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of this site or any of its content, and in particular do not represent, warrant or guarantee that:
- (a) the use of the this site will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- (b) this site will meet your requirements or expectations;
- (c) anything on this site, or on any third-party website referred or linked to in this site, is reliable, accurate, complete or up-to-date;
- (d) the quality of any goods, services, information or other material purchased or obtained through this site will meet requirements or expectations;
- (e) errors or defects will be corrected; or (f) this site or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- 8. Limitation of liability Exclusion of liability
- 8.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Catablog and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates exclude all liability to you or any other person for any loss, cost, expense, claim or damage (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort, equity, statute or otherwise, and for any loss, whether it be consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, including any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of goodwill) arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions or the use of this site by you or any other person. Remedies limited
- 8.2 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Catablog and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants/contractors, licensors, partners and affiliates expressly limit their liability for breach of any non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Catablog’s sole discretion): (a) in the case of goods, to any one or more of the following: (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of the goods; (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and (b) in the case of services: (i) the supply of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Release 8.3 You agree that your use of this site is at your own discretion and risk. You agree to release Catablog and its directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from any claim, demand or cause of action that you may have against any of them arising from these Terms and Conditions or the use of this site by you or any other person.
- Force majeure 8.4 To the maximum extent permitted by law, and without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Catablog excludes liability for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions where such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Catablog, and Catablog shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- 9. Payments We accept payments online via credit card and paypal.
- Processing of orders 9.1 We will not commence processing any order / subscription “order” made through this site unless and until:
- (a) payment for the order has been received by us in full. See above regarding the available payment methods; and
- (b) the order has passed our internal validation procedures, which are undertaken in order to verify the bona fides of each order for the purpose of preventing credit card and other fraud.
- 9.2 All payments made through this site are made through paypal using your paypal account or credit card to pay.
- 9.3 Please note that we may be unable to accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia in some cases.
- 9.4 Except as expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all amounts paid through this site are non-refundable.
- 9.5 While our website hosting providers employ secure technology software for transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, including consequential losses (whether direct or indirect), that may be suffered by a customer whose credit card is used in a fraudulent or unauthorised manner by any person other than Catablog.
- 9.6 Catablog may request further information from you, such as a copy of your credit card and/or other identification documentation, as part of our internal validation procedures. These procedures help protect bank and credit card account holders from online fraud. Until your order has passed our internal fraud prevention checks, your order will remain on pending status. If further information is requested and you do not provide the requested information within such time as Catablog considers appropriate in its discretion, your order will be cancelled and, if your payment has been received, it will be refunded back to you.
- 10. General Interpretation
- 10.1 In these Terms and Conditions, the following rules of interpretation apply:
- (a) headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit or describe the scope or extent of any provision in these Terms and Conditions;
- (b) these Terms and Conditions may not be construed adversely against Catablog solely because Catablog prepared them;
- (c) the singular includes the plural and vice-versa;
- (d) a reference to a “person” includes an individual, a firm, a corporation, a body corporate, a partnership, an unincorporated body, an association, a government body or any other entity;
- (e) In this agreement, the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) is referred to as "the Privacy Act" and includes Instruments made under the Act;
- (f) Where we have referred to any legislation or a provision of any legislation, it includes that legislation or provision as from time to time re-enacted or otherwise amended; and
- (g) the meaning of general words is not limited by specific examples introduced by "including", "for example", "in particular" or similar expressions.
- Costs 10.2 Except as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, each party must bear its own legal, accounting and other costs associated with these Terms and Conditions.
- Assignment 10.3 You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without Catablog’s prior written consent. Your registration with Catablog is personal to you and may not be sold or otherwise transferred to any other person.
- 10.4 Catablog may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- No waiver 10.5 Waiver of any power or right under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing signed by the party entitled to the benefit of that power or right and is effective only to the extent set out in that written waiver. Any failure by Catablog to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the Catablog's right to act with respect to that breach or any subsequent or similar breaches.
- 10.6 The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable and, if any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future law, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Variation 10.7 Catablog reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and any other policy on this site at any time in its sole discretion and any such changes will, unless otherwise noted, be effective immediately. Your continued usage of this site will mean you accept those amendments. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to change, suspend, discontinue or impose limits on any aspect of this site, the content on this site or the goods/services offered through this site.
- 10.8 We may add or withdraw any service and modify or otherwise change any service without notice to you.
- 10.9 You may only vary or amend these Terms and Conditions by written agreement with Catablog.
- Privacy 10.10 You agree to comply with the Privacy Act and all other laws that apply to the information that we provide to you or to or your use of our information services (and to maintain documentation to demonstrate your compliance).
- Delay 10.11 Neither of us is liable for a failure or delay in performing an obligation under this agreement to the extent the failure or delay is because of an event beyond our reasonable control. If either of us is affected in this way, each of us will use our reasonable endeavours to minimise delays or interruptions.
- 10.12 No delay or failure to exercise a right under this agreement prevents the exercise of that or any other right on that or any other occasion.
- Previous Agreements Superseded 10.13 This agreement supersedes any other agreement you have with us for our information services unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- Governing law and jurisdiction 10.14 These Terms and Conditions will be governed in all respects by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and the courts of appeal from them
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact Janyne Moore by way of email email@example.com or address by post to Catablog, Level 1, 90 New South Head Road, EDGECLIFF NSW 2027.